Friday, August 8, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine Gluten Free French Toast


When I went to Uncle Guissipe's afterwork today I saw this new product on the selves that was on sale. It is all natural and gluten free. Its a line of Barbaque Sauces. I decided to buy the Mexican Fajita one cause it reminded me of my recent honeymoon to Mexico and I love Mexican Food. The price was $2.79 and so I tried it by marinating my porkchops with it for 30 minutes. I then cooked them on my George Foremen Grill. The smell feeling my entire co-0p and the taste did taste like a meal I had in Mexico. It was good but on tasting it I remembered the taste wasnt one of my favorites but it was good none the less. I would like to try some of the other flavors. You can go to www.willysfood.com.
Good Morning Sunshine Gluten Free French Toast
Ingredients:

2 Large Eggs

8 Pieces of Ener G Corn loaf (or any other GF Bread or even regular bread)

2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract

1 Tablespoon of Cinnimen

1 Oz of Milk (I used lactose free milk)

Nonstick Spray


Directions:

1. Spray Griddle with nonstick Spray and then place over medium heat.

2. In large or flat bowl mix all ingredients except bread.

3. One slice at a time dip both sides of the bread into the bowl then place on griddle.

4. After a few minutes check for darkening and then flip over.


I often make this on Saturday mornings because it is quick and all so tasty. I often top it with grape or strawberry jelly, pure maple syrup, and on rare occassions powdered sugered. I use pure maple syrup because it is deviod of any chemical additives such as high frutose corn syrup.




No comments: