Thursday, April 2, 2009

Betty Crocker Returns Into Our Lives!


What can I say I have not made a post since last summer and a lot has happened since then. I bought a bread maker and bake my own bread now. I have been baking cakes, breads, brownies, cookies and suprisingly they all tasted great. I have been cooking better meals for dinner and I even had success with home made pizza that has tasted pretty darn good.

Then a few weeks ago a fellow blogger at http://www.killthegluten.blogspot.com/ received samples from Betty Crocker of Gluten Free yellow cake mix, angel food cake mix, chocolate chip cookie mix, and brownie mix. All to great reviews. How she gets free food samples and this great blogger does not get any (hint hint) I do not know lol.
Well stay tuned for more Cheap Good Eats........

No comments: